- Kneel, with the knees together, the feet about 12 inches apart, soles upward, and sit
between the feet.
- Begin with the spine upright (vajrasana) and then bend backwards until the spine rests
on the floor with the arms stretched back.
- Retain the position for 2 minutes. Regain the normal position by reversing the process.
There should never be more than normal pressure on the back, arms, and the ankle joints
while doing this exercise.
- This stretches the thigh muscles and the abdomen.
- The stomach is stimulated.
- It strengthens the thighs.
- Helps those suffering from constipation.
[Go To: ]
[Yoga Home][Postures][Breathing][HolisticOnline Home][Meditation][Prayer]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.