Exercises For The Neck
Windows Of The Sky Pose
- Lie on your back.
- Clasp your hands together behind your neck.
- Exhale, and slowly pull the head up, using your arm muscles. The heels of the palms
should be firmly pressing the sides of your neck.
- Breathe deeply, keeping the head up in this manner. Eyes are closed. Relax into the
- Continue for three minutes.
- Bring the elbows together, stretching further. The shoulder blades remain on the floor.
- Inhale and slowly lower the head to the floor.
- Relax with your arms by your sides.
Next Topic: Boat Pose
[Yoga Home][Postures][Breathing][HolisticOnline Home][Meditation][Prayer]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: email@example.com with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.