Exercises For The Neck
Pillar Of Heaven Pose
- Kneel on the floor and sit on your heels.
- Inhale, and clasp your hands together behind your neck.
- Lean forward as you exhale, and place your head on the floor. Tuck the chin into the
- Raise your buttocks up and gently move forward on the top of your head, stretching the
- Breathe long and deep.
- Slowly turn your head to each side and gently lean forward, so that other areas of the
neck are stretched. The sore points on the top of the head facilitate the release of
chronic neck tensions.
- Continue, stretching both sides and the middle of the neck, for two minutes.
- Inhale and return to a sitting position.
- Relax for a few minutes on your back,
Next Topic: Windows Of The Sky Pose
[Yoga Home][Postures][Breathing][HolisticOnline Home][Meditation][Prayer]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.