Exercises For The Neck
- Lie on your stomach, feet together and arms at your sides. Rest your head on your chin.
- Stretch your arms so that they are straight in front of you, on the floor.
- As you slowly and deeply inhale, arch your back, lifting your arms, chest, head, and
legs off the ground.
- Begin long, deep breathing. Push beyond the time you think you can hold the pose,
working up to one minute.
- Inhale deeply and stretch up, then exhale and relax down. Let your arms be by your
sides, and turn your head to the side.
- Relax for at least three minutes.
This exercise is also beneficial for developing stamina and concentration,
strengthening the lower back, improving circulation, and balancing the abdominal area.
Next Topic: Power Yoga
or Ashtanga vinyasa yoga
[Yoga Home][Postures][Breathing][HolisticOnline Home][Meditation][Prayer]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.