- Kneel with the knees about 12 inches apart.
- Place the hands, palms down on the floor between the knees with the wrists to the front.
- Bend forward until the abdomen is resting on the elbows.
- Then raise the body and legs to a horizontal position with the legs outstretched as a
letter V. The horizontal body is now resting on the hands with the forearms vertical. Hold
the position for a few seconds only.
- This posture is very good for the digestive organs. The
blood is concentrated and sent to the digestive organs, which also get toned up by the
- This exercise has a good effect on the expelling action of
the colon. It is very beneficial for obesity, piles, and constipation.
- It develops the chest.
- The exercise is very regenerative and quite
Note: This exercise is not suited to
[Yoga Home][Postures][Breathing][HolisticOnline Home][Meditation][Prayer]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: email@example.com with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.