Keeping a healthy, stable weight is one of the smartest strategies for long-term well-being.
There are no magic tricks to loosing weight. You have to have a sensible, realistic plan. You have to have the discipline to follow the plan. And you will have to make some changes in your lifestyle. In other words, follow the plan for the rest of your life;
not just in January.
Take small steps. Do not make it extremely hard. Small steps often can reap big dividends in the long run. Since they are simple, you will have a better chance of staying with them after the new year's day is far into memory.
Here are some simple ideas you can use to control that bulge.
The keys to a sensible weight control program are:
- Stick with low-fat foods.
- Load up on vegetables and fruits.
- Eat plenty of whole grains and beans for fiber.
Experts such as Wayne Callaway, M.D., associate clinical professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Washington,
D.C. suggest that simple steps can a mean a lot when it comes to weight loss
programs. It can be made more powerful when you harness our body's mind-body
2. Trim your diet in
3. Don't Keep Checking Your Weight Everyday
4. Don't Load on Foods Because They Are "Fat Free"
5. Make Simple Changes in Your Cooking or Recipes
6. Eat breakfast and lunch
7. Don't Take Too Big a Bite That You Cannot Handle
8. Double your measure when it comes to
9. Eat Fruits For Your dessert
10. Eat Slowly - Enjoy Your Meal
11 Be Easy On Your Drinking
12 Eat a Sattvic Diet
13 Follow Body Intelligence Tips (BITs)
Body Intelligence Tips
BITs for Weight Loss
14. Tell Your friends about your Diet Program