Call Your Doctor
- If you suspect your headaches are migraines. Professional diagnosis and treatment can
help decrease the impact of migraines on your life.
- You have a severe headache that strikes suddenly without apparent cause or is very
different from previous headaches.
- Severe and stabbing head pain.
- Severe headache that occurs with a stiff neck, fever, nausea, and vomiting.
- Headache pain that increases when you try to touch your chin to your chest with mouth
- Headache accompanied by one-sided weakness, numbness, speech or vision problems,
confusion, or loss of coordination.
- A blow to the head that causes severe pain, enlarged pupils, lethargy, confusion, or
Next Topic: Treatment of
[Migraine Home][Holistic-online Home]
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998-2007
All Rights Reserved.