Reflexology for Flu
Pay special attention to the following reflexes on your hands or feet:
- Concentrate on the central nervous system reflexes, especially the big and second toes, to centre the mind and release inhibiting belief systems and overwhelming feelings.
- Endocrine system reflexes, especially the pituitary, pineal, thymus and adrenal gland reflexes, to lower bodily temperature and reduce inflammatory condition.
- Neck and shoulder reflexes for free energy distribution throughout.
- Respiratory system reflexes to calm respiratory rate.
- Circulatory system reflexes to naturalize the pulse rate.
- Digestive tract reflexes, especially the liver reflexes for inner stability.
- Lymphatic reflexes to eliminate toxic substances.
- All bodily systems on both feet to relax the whole and reestablish equilibrium.
To support your respiratory system, press your thumb into the solar plexus/diaphragm area on your foot for a few seconds, or massage the area with your thumb.
Reflexology for Common Cold
Acupressure for Flu
Chinese Medicine for Cold
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.
Send mail to: email@example.com with
comments about this web site.
All Rights Reserved.