How To Heal A Pitta-Type Depression
How to Tell if Your Depression Is Due to Pitta Imbalance
In addition to your subjective feelings of depression and low energy or dark mood:
Factors That Contribute to Pitta Depression
Treatment of Pitta Depression
Herbal Remedy Useful for All Three Dosha Imbalance
Universal Herbal Formula For Depression
Regardless of the type of depression you are experiencing, use all three of the following remedies:
Take 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture with 1/2 cup warm water three times a day.
2. Take 1 teaspoon triphala with 1/2 cup warm water at bedtime every night.
3. Inhale 3 drops of Brahmi oil into each nostril twice a day, and rub the oil on the sides of your feet at bedtime.
Herbal Remedy for Pitta Imbalance
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) and 1/4 teaspoon guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) combined with 1/2 cup warm water.
2. Rub some coconut oil or sunflower oil onto your scalp and the soles of your feet at bedtime.
3. Drink gotu kola or brahmi tea or ginkgo tea 2 or 3 times a day. Use 1/2 teaspoon of herbs in a cup of hot water.
Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this mixture 2 or 3 times a day with warm water, as a tea.
5. Use brahmi ghee nose drops, 3 to 5 drops in each nostril, twice a day on an empty stomach.
Five Senses Remedies
Taste. Use bitter, pungent, and astringent foods, herbs, and spices. Spring churna is recommended.
Smell. Warm aromas such as cloves, calamus, and camphor are effective aromatherapy.
Sight. Use the color red.
Hearing. Listen to the sunset raga between seven and ten P.M.
Touch: Give yourself a silk glove massage daily.
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.