How To Heal A Kapha-Type Depression
Indications of Depression Due to Kapha Imbalance
In addition to your subjective feelings of depression and low energy or dark mood:
Factors That Contribute to Kapha Depression
Treatment of Kapha Depression
Herbal Remedy Useful for All Three Dosha Imbalance
Universal Herbal Formula For Depression
Regardless of the type of depression you are experiencing, use all three of the following remedies:
Take 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture with 1/2 cup warm water three times a day.
2. Take 1 teaspoon triphala with 1/2 cup warm water at bedtime every night.
3. Inhale 3 drops of Brahmi oil into each nostril twice a day, and rub the oil on the sides of your feet at bedtime.
Herbal Remedies for Kapha Dosha Imbalance
Take 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture combined with warm water three times a day until the depression begins to lift.
2. Fast for 3 to 4 days on apple juice. This will lighten the heaviness of a kapha depression.
3. Drink ginger tea (1/2 to 1 teaspoon of ginger powder steeped in hot water) twice a day.
4. Make the following herbal compound:
Take this mixture 3 times a day. Put 1/2 teaspoon of the powder on your tongue, and wash it down with warm water.
Five Senses Remedies
Taste. Use bitter, pungent, and astringent foods, herbs, and spices. Spring churna is recommended.
Smell. Warm aromas such as cloves, calamus, and camphor are effective aromatherapy.
Sight. Use the color red.
Hearing. Listen to the sunset raga between seven and ten P.M.
Touch: Give yourself a silk glove massage daily.
Holisticonline.com is developed and maintained
by ICBS, Inc.